Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Peanut Butter Fudge


I made this today. I had some raw cream that I needed to use up so I poured into my kitchen aid mixer and made me some raw butter. Then I made this. I actually always keep it in the freezer. Raw butter goes bad fast. My kids love it!

Peanut Butter Fudge from Health Home Happiness

½ C raw butter
½ C natural peanut butter
¼ C virgin coconut oil
¼ C raw honey
3 T cocoa powder
Dash of salt

Whip all ingredients in a Kitchen aid mixer.
Line an 9 x 13 casserole dish with parchment paper.
Pour PB fudge on the parchment paper and smooth out evenly.
Freeze for about 2 hours or so.
Pull the fudge out of the freezer and out of the dish using the parchment paper.
Cut into 1 inch squares and place in a plastic container.
Cover with a lid and keep refrigerated or frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment